Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wk 3: Leadership Blog Post

 - image courtesy of www.iste.org
My leadership project is titled "Professional Development: Incorporating an Organic Approach to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Teacher Training."  It is based on my Action Research Project where I trained 14 faculty members how to use Prezi.  The research verified that incorporating an "organic approach" to ICT faculty development does lead to successful faculty development.

I plan on submitting this project for publication to ISTE's Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education (JDLTE).

The links to my two previous leadership blog posts are:

Wk 1 Leadership Blog Post

Wk 2 Leadership Blog Post

Here is the link to my leadership document.  I couldn't figure out how to convert Google.Docs to APA format, however, the original document is formatted properly:

Steve's Leadership Project

1 comment:

  1. Interesting project that speaks directly to a large failing in Professional Development, the lack of adequate support and teaching technology in isolation to the existing workflow of educators. Great job.

    ReplyDelete