Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wk 3: Leadership Blog Post

 - image courtesy of www.iste.org
My leadership project is titled "Professional DevelopmentIncorporating an Organic Approach to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Teacher Training."  It is based on my Action Research Project where I trained 14 faculty members how to use Prezi.  The research verified that incorporating an "organic approach" to ICT faculty development does lead to successful faculty development.

I plan on submitting this project for publication to ISTE's Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education (JDLTE).

The links to my two previous leadership blog posts are:

Wk 1 Leadership Blog Post

Wk 2 Leadership Blog Post

Here is the link to my leadership document.  I couldn't figure out how to convert Google.Docs to APA format, however, the original document is formatted properly:

Steve's Leadership Project

1 comment:

  1. Interesting project that speaks directly to a large failing in Professional Development, the lack of adequate support and teaching technology in isolation to the existing workflow of educators. Great job.

    ReplyDelete