Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wk 1: Leadership Blog Post

It's hard to believe, but here we are in the final stage of our Action Research Project.  I remember reading about the "Publishing Leadership Project" requirement in Stage 3, and wondering what exactly that project was going to be.  Well, now we know!

For my Leadership Project, I am leaning towards "publishing an article" as opposed to "presenting at a conference."  I feel a little more confident in my writing skills than my multimedia presentation abilities; but for me, time is a major consideration.  In order to make a presentation at a conference, I would obviously need to attend that conference; and given my already way too busy schedule, it seems that it would be difficult for me to spend extra time away from home.  It does sound like a great experience to go and present, but I do not need to make travel arrangements to publish an article.  So as of now, I will be spending the next few days researching for appropriate publications to submit my AR Research Leadership project.

Good luck everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Good reasoning... always best to go with one's strengths. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete